100 CASES IN CLINICAL PATHOLOGY PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
100 Cases In Clinical Pathology presents 100 clinical scenarios commonly seen by medical students and junior doctors in the emergency department, outpatient clinic, or in general practice in which an understanding of the underlying clinical pathology is central to arriving at the correct diagnosis.
A succinct summary of the patient’s history, examination, and initial investigations—histopathology, chemical pathology, haematology, microbiology, and clinical immunology as appropriate—is followed by questions on each case, with particular emphasis on the interpretation of the results and the arrival at a clinicopathologic diagnosis.
The answer includes a detailed discussion on each topic, providing an essential revision aid as well as a practical guide for students and junior doctors.
Making speedy and appropriate clinical decisions, and choosing the best course of action to take, as a result,
is one of the most important and challenging parts of training to become a doctor.
These true-to-life cases will teach students and junior doctors to recognize important clinical conditions, to
request the appropriate pathological investigation and correctly interpret those results, and, as a result, to develop their diagnostic and management skills
Other Pathology Books
- Harsh Mohan’s Pathology 7th Edition.
- Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition.
- Ramdas Nayak Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates Pathology – 2nd edition.
- Deja Review Pathology – 2nd Edition.
- Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States 9th Edition.
- BRS Pathology 5th Edition.
- Netter’s Illustrated Human Pathology 1st Edition.
- OXFORD Handbook Of Clinical And Laboratory Investigation 4th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org