100 CASES IN PAEDIATRICS 2ND EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
100 Cases In Paediatrics 2nd Edition is best-selling title from the popular 100 cases series explores common paediatric
scenarios that will be encountered by the medical student and junior doctor during practical training on the
ward, in the emergency department, in outpatient clinics and in the community, and which are likely to feature
in qualifying examinations.
The book covers a comprehensive range of presentations from cough to constipation, organized by sub-speciality area for ease of reference.
Comprehensive answers highlight key take-home points from each case and provide practical advice on how
to deal with the challenges that occur when practising paediatric medicine at all levels.
Table of Contents
- Endocrinology and diabetes.
- Bones and joints.
- Child and adolescent psychiatry.
Other Pediatrics Books
- Ghai Essential Pediatrics 8th Edition.
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, 7th Edition.
- Case Files Pediatrics 5th Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Pediatrics at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Pediatrics 1st Edition.
- Lecture Notes Paediatrics 9th Edition.
- Oxford Handbook Of Pediatrics 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org