AK KHURANA COMPREHENSIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
AK Khurana Comprehensive Ophthalmology 6th Edition. This Sixth Edition is primarily meant for the needs of undergraduate medical students.
The text is complete and up-to-date with recent advances.
To be true, some part of the text is in more detail than the requirement of undergraduate students.
But this very feature of the book makes it a useful handbook for the postgraduate students as well.
The text is illustrated with plenty of diagrams, comprising clinical photographs and clear-line diagrams which provide vivid and lucid details.
Operative steps of important surgical techniques have been given in the relevant chapters. Wherever possible, important information has been given in the form of tables and flow charts.
This book has been organized into six sections, including Anatomy and Physiology of Eye, Optics and Refraction, Diseases of Eye, Ocular Therapeutics, Systemic and Community Ophthalmology and Practical Ophthalmology.
Other Opthalmology Books
- Parsons Diseases of the Eye – 22nd Edition.
- Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology (Brad Bowling).
- Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th Edition.
- Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics, Volume-1 Light-tissue Interaction.
- Basic Ophthalmology By Renu Jogi 4th Edition.
- Rapid Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology at a Glance 2nd Edition.
- Lecture Notes Ophthalmology, 12th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org