BRS MICROBIOLOGY & IMMUNOLOGY 6TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition is designed specifically for medical and graduate students for successful preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). This newest edition features a full-color design and illustrations throughout. The book is divided into 12 chapters and presents both a “bug” approach followed by an organ systems approach.
It remains a succinct description of the most important microbiological and immunological concepts and critical details needed to understand important human infections and the immune system function and malfunction.
End-of-chapter review tests feature updated USMLE-style questions with rationales and four USMLE comprehensive examinations (in 50 question blocks like Step 1) help test memorization and mastery of the subject. A companion website offers the fully searchable text and an online question bank.
BRS Microbiology and Immunology is a popular volume in the Board Review Series for medical students.
Written in a concise, readable outline format, this book is intended to cover topics most commonly tested on USMLE.
Included are 300 to 500 review questions in the USMLE-style format, and a comprehensive examination
Other Microbiology Books
- Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition.
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology.
- Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 27 Edition.
- Essentials of Medical Microbiology – Apurba Sankar Sastry.
- Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition.
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition.
- Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Immunology at a glance 10th Edition.
- Medical Microbiology and Infection at a Glance.
- Lecture Notes Medical Microbiology and Infection.
- Lecture Notes Immunology 6th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com