BRS Pharmacology 6th Edition Download PDF
BRS Pharmacology 6th Edition is designed for medical students, dental students, and other students preparing to enter the health care professions.
It is intended primarily to help students prepare for licensing examinations, such as the USMLE, but can be used for course review or as a supplementary text.
This book presents succinct descriptions of how drugs act on the major body systems, providing readers with vital information without overloading them with extraneous details
Written with a body systems approach, the book begins with a chapter devoted to the general principles of drug mechanisms, and continues with chapters that detail how drugs act on the major body systems.
Other chapters discuss numerous popular drugs, like autocoids, ergots, anti-inflammatory drugs, and immunosuppressive agents.
Readers will also learn about drugs used to treat anemia, disorders of hemostasis, infectious diseases, and cancer.
Additionally, the text covers pharmacological principles associated with toxicology.
Other Pharmacology Books
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology – KD Tripathi.
- Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – Third Edition.
- Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics – 13th Edition.
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Case Files Pharmacology 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Clinical Pharmacology: A Student Formulary
- Medical Pharmacology at a Glance.
- Lectures Note Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics.
- Oxford Handbook Of Practical Drug Therapy.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com