CASE FILES ANATOMY 3RD EDITION
Case Files Anatomy 3rd Edition helps the students gain skills, the student learns best with good anatomical models or a well-dissected cadaver, at the laboratory bench, guided and instructed by experienced teachers, and inspired toward self-directed, diligent reading.
Clearly, there is no replacement for education at the bench. Even with accurate knowledge of the basic
science, the application of that knowledge is not always easy.
Thus, this collection of patient cases is designed to simulate the clinical approach and stress the clinical
relevance to the anatomical sciences.
Most importantly, the explanations for the cases emphasize the mechanisms and structure-function
principles rather than merely rote questions and answers.
This book is organized for versatility to allow the student “in a rush” to go quickly through the scenarios and
check the corresponding answers or to consider the thought-provoking explanations.
The answers are arranged from simple to complex: the bare answers, a clinical correlation of the case, an approach to the pertinent topic
including objectives and definitions, a comprehension test at the end, anatomical pearls for emphasis, and a
list of references for further reading.
The clinical vignettes are listed by region to allow for a more synthetic approach to the material.
A listing of cases is included in Section III to aid any students who desire to test their knowledge of a certain
area or to review a topic including basic definitions.
We intentionally used open-ended questions in case scenarios to encourage the student to think through
relations and mechanisms.
Other Anatomy Books
- Upper limb and Thorax -B.D Chaurasia – Volume 1
- Lower Limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis – B.D Chaurasia- Volume 2
- Head, Neck, and Brain– B.D Chaurasia- Volume 3
- BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy
- Human Anatomy: The Definitive Visual Guide
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 1 Upper and Lower limbs 16th Edition.
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition.
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System 2nd Edition.
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition.
- Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards 4th Edition
- Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards 2nd Edition.
- GRAY’S ANATOMY: THE ANATOMICAL BASIS OF CLINICAL PRACTICE 41ST EDITION.
- BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition.
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, the 4th Edition.
- NETTER’S Surgical Anatomy Review P.R.N.
- Anatomy at a Glance 3rd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
Contact us: email@example.com