Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
Download Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine PDF Free
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The contents have been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasizing only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of content to aid clinical practice including a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
- Updated to include key changes and new illustrations included in Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
Table of Contents:
- Good medical practice
- Ageing and disease
- Critical care and emergency medicine
- Infectious disease
- Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
- Liver and biliary tract disease
- Blood disease
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Neurological disease
- Skin disease
- Therapeutics and prescribing
- Interpreting key investigations
- Laboratory reference ranges
Other Medicine Books :-
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF 13th Edition
- Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition
- Atlas of Emergency Medicine
- The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Internal Medicine 2nd Edition
- Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide 8th Edition
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org