DEJA REVIEW OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY 2ND EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
DEJA Review Obstetrics And Gynaecology 2nd Edition boil down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success.
This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically
designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible.
The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time.
Great for last-minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess
your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
Obstetrics & Gynecology to assist you in your preparation for the core clerkship in Obstetrics and
Gynecology, the in-service exam, and for the Ob and Gyn-related questions in Step 2 CK of the United States
Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE).
We have worked diligently to bring you a concise and rigorous review of obstetrics and gynaecology.
This book is a compilation of essential facts, organized into an easy-to-read question and answer format, with difficult concepts illustrated by figures and mnemonics.
Furthermore, this review book encourages step-by-step logical problem-solving skills, necessary for good
performance on the boards and success on the wards, by combining clinical scenarios with fundamental principles of these topics.
Considering the huge volume of information that you must synthesize in order to perform successfully as a
clinician, we recommend the use of all the books in the Deja Review series to help you form that required foundation.
Other Obstetrics and Gynaecology Books
- DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynaecology – 6th Edition.
- Jaypee’s Pre Neet Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Sakshi Arora).
- Sakshi Arora Hans Self Assessment & Review Gynaecology 9th Edition.
- 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition by Lawrence Impey and Tim Child.
- Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Obstetrics by Ten Teachers, 19th Edition
- Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition.
- Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Postgraduates Fourth Edition.
- Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Williams Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition.
- Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Gynecologic Surgery (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Lecture Notes Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 3rd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com