DERMATOLOGY AT A GLANCE PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
“Dermatology At a Glance was the first decent book I’ve seen that adds good clinical advice on assessing and managing a dermatology patient.
It functions not only as a clinical reference but as a genuine replacement for any missed experience on the dermatology ward.
This will be a valuable text to clinical medical students seeking greater exposure.
One particular highlight is the clinical photos, very well done.
”Following the familiar and easy-to-use at a Glance format, this brand new title provides a highly
illustrated and accessible introduction to the structure and function of the skin.
It is the ideal guide for any medical student required to interview and examine patients, identify skin
diseases, and develop a differential diagnosis and a treatment plan.
Features of Dermatology at a Glance:
Each chapter covers the epidemiology and pathogenesis of the disease, as well as presentations likely to be encountered in both clinical practice and exams.
- Is comprehensively illustrated throughout with over 300 high-quality colour slides and photographs
- Covers the key aspects of the British Association of Dermatologists core curriculum
- Includes ‘Key points’ and ‘Warnings’
- Features a self-assessment ‘picture quiz’ to help test learning and recognition, in preparation for dermatology tests
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/dermatology featuring self-assessment case studies, key point revision documents, and an image bank from the book.
The descriptive diagrams and photographs, coupled with clear explanations, will help all medical students and health professionals get to grips with the identification and treatment of all of the most common skin diseases.
Other Dermatology Books
- ILLUSTRATED SYNOPSIS OF DERMATOLOGY & SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.
- TROPICAL DERMATOLOGY 2ND EDITION.
- Lecture Notes Dermatology 11th Edition.
- 100 Cases in Dermatology.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com