DI FIORE’S ATLAS OF HISTOLOGY Download PDF Free
DI FIORE’S Atlas Of Histology with Functional Correlations explains basic histology concepts through realistic, full color composite and idealized illustrations of histologic structures.
Added to the illustrations are actual photomicrographs of similar structures. This unique approach has become a popular trademark of the atlas. In addition, all structures are directly correlated with the most important and essential functional correlations.
This approach allows students to efficiently learn histologic structures and their major functions at the same time. This atlas is used by various students in their histology course, including medical, graduate, and undergraduate sciences.
Features of Book
- South Asian Advisory Board
- NEW! Revised Table of Contents now includes 4 parts and updated chapter titles to more accurately reflect their contents
- NEW! Student ancillaries: Online e book, Interactive question bank
- NEW! Updated chapter opening illustrations
- NEW! Updated functional information that pertains to different cells, tissues, and organs of the body that are illustrated in the atlas
- NEW! USMLE style review questions and answers for each chapter (approximately 15 per chapter approximately 315 for the book)
- Bold key terms for emphasis to help with learning and review
- Chapter opening overview illustrations (12) provide an overview of the tissue or organ being discussed
- Chapter summary outlines (bullets) for review
- Digitized full color illustrations of histology slides (idealized for efficient learning)
- Faculty ancillaries: Image Bank (including all images in the book + additional micrographs)
- Full labels on images rather than abbreviations for faster learning
- Functional Correlations boxes (112) help students study structure and function together
- Over 70 micrographs adjacent to illustrations to provide a realistic perspective
- Student ancillaries: Interactive Atlas including all of the images in the book + more than 450 additional micrographs for reference and self study)
Other Histology Books
- Textbook of Histology – JP Gunasegaran
- Inderbir Singh – Textbook of Human Histology
- Junqueira’s Basic Histology Text and Atlas 14th Edition.
- BRS Cell Biology and Histology 7th Edition.
- Netter’s Essential Histology 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org