Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology Download PDF Free
Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology is the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and authoritative pharmacology text in health medicine―enhanced by a new full-color illustrations
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Organized to reflect the syllabi in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Edition covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. Selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors’ many years’ experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students.
To be as clinically relevant as possible, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects, and case studies that introduce clinical problems in many chapters. Presented in full color and enhanced by more than three hundred illustrations (many new to this edition), Basic & Clinical Pharmacology features numerous summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information.
• Student-acclaimed summary tables conclude each chapter
• Everything students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice
• Strong emphasis on drug groups and prototypes
• NEW! 100 new drug tables
• Includes 330 full-color illustrations, case studies, and chapter-ending summary tables
• Organized to reflect the syllabi of pharmacology courses
• Descriptions of important new drugs
Medicine is an ever-changing science. As new research and clinical experience broaden our knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required.
The authors and the publisher of this work have checked with sources believed to be reliable in their efforts to provide information that is complete and generally in accord with the standards accepted at the time of publication.
However, in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical sciences, neither the authors nor the publisher nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work warrants that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete,
and they disclaim all responsibility for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from use of the information contained in this work
Other pharmacology books
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology – KD Tripathi.
- Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – Third Edition.
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics – 13th Edition.
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Case Files Pharmacology 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Clinical Pharmacology: A Student Formulary
- Medical Pharmacology at a Glance.
- BRS Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Lectures Note Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics.
- Oxford Handbook Of Practical Drug Therapy.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org