Download Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide 8th Edition PDF Free
With its highly comprehensive and high-yield text, readers can build a strong foundation in emergency medicine and take their exam preparation to the advanced level. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF for free download. We hope that you find it useful!
Features of Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Highly-portable and compact size allow it to be easily carried and read during a commute and hospital hours.
- The content has been structured very sophisticatedly and the readers can easily access the desired information or drug without much effort.
- The content presented in this book is high-yield and comprehensive and covers almost all of the important concepts of the emergency medical field.
- Full-color illustrations depicting various emergency procedures and processes etc thus facilitating better understanding and retention.
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide PDF:
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Advanced Airway Management
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Emergency Medications
- Medical Emergencies
- Poisons and Overdoses
- Common Lab Values
- Prescription Drugs
Other Medicine Books :-
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF 13th Edition
- Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition
- Atlas of Emergency Medicine
- The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Internal Medicine 2nd Edition
- Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com