ESSENTIALS OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGY – APURBA SANKAR SASTRY PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
Essentials Of Medical Microbiology – Apurba Sankar Sastry focuses on providing a good foundation in clinically important concepts and principles of microbiology.
Enough (over 300) tables and flowcharts have been included along with the text.
Over 200 schematic diagrams have been drawn to simplify difficult concepts, and they are easy to reproduce where necessary as in examinations.
Plenty of clinical photographs (over 400) included in the book will create a real life-like picture in the minds of the reader and also are meant to help to solve image-based MCQs in postgraduate entrance examinations.
It has more content in fewer pages, making the book handy. The concise bulleted format and to-the-point text used in this book will be helpful in rapid revision before the examinations.
Best attempts have been made to keep the language simple yet lucid to help easy comprehension.
Summary of laboratory diagnosis and treatment in separate boxes makes quick review possible.
Highlighted boxes are incorporated to cover the important concepts.
In a nutshell, this book is carefully written targeting to meet the varied needs of undergraduate students with an approach that will orient them to build concepts and to clear undergraduate examinations as well as to equip them for postgraduate entrance examinations in future.
Other Microbiology Books
- Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition.
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology.
- Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 27 Edition.
- Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition.
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition.
- Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Immunology at a glance 10th Edition.
- Medical Microbiology and Infection at a Glance.
- BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
- Lecture Notes Medical Microbiology and Infection.
- Lecture Notes Immunology 6th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org