FARQUHARSON’S TEXTBOOK OF OPERATIVE GENERAL SURGERY 10TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Sixty years after its first publication, Farquharson’s Textbook Of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition remains
firmly established as a classic textbook for general surgeons throughout the world, whether they are just
embarking on training or are well established in their career.
This tenth edition has been fully revised and updated while retaining the core philosophy that has
ensured its popularity over six decades―to provide an authoritative guide to operative surgery for the
general surgeon in a manageable single volume.
In addition, the book describes procedures for the general surgeon in a remote hospital, who may have
to operate outside his or her speciality and offer a limited service in orthopaedics, neurosurgery, urology or obstetrics.
Here are the features of Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery – 10th edition.
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of operative general surgery..
- Over 600 full-colour illustrations to aid understanding.
- Updated to reflect current practice and procedures.
- The consistency of style across chapters to enhance readability.
- Expert contributors and advisers for specialist chapters.
Other Surgery Books
- Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery (Vol.1) 27th Edition.
- Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery (Vol.2) 27th Edition.
- Churchill’s Pocketbooks Surgery – 5th Edition.
- Deja Review of Surgery.
- Macleod’s Clinical Diagnosis 2nd Edition.
- Hamilton Bailey’s Demonstrations of Physical Signs in Clinical Surgery 19 Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org