Download Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Gautam Biswas PDF Free
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology Gautam Biswas
• This edition covers the whole undergraduate syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India with additional information particularly for those preparing for postgraduate examinations.
• Bullet format, easy to understand and concise to read in its entirety.
• Flow charts, boxes, tables and differentiations for easy comprehension of the subject.
• Suitably illustrated with line diagrams.
• Important points highlighted in rectangular gray-colored black outlined boxes.
• Gray-colored rounded margin boxes for recent advances and additional information.
• Up-to-date information, substantial amount of material on clinical Forensic Medicine included in a nutshell. It is an integrated approach to the subject of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
• Color plates of poisons described in the text are additional highlight of this edition.
• Question banks I and II provide a list of important questions for professional examination.
• Helpful in gaining full understanding of the duties and ethical requirements of doctors.
• MCQs with answers to help students prepare for various PG entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, DNB, PGI, SGPGI, COMEDK, KCET and FMGE.
Other Forensic Books
- Nagesh kumar Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Color Atlas of the Autopsy – 2nd Edition.
- Simpson’s Forensic Medicine, 13th Edition.
- Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology – Krishan Vij.
- 100 Cases In Clinical Ethics And Law.
- Oxford Handbook Of Practical Ethics.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com