HARRISON’S RHEUMATOLOGY 4TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition Features a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of
Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now appearing in
print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the
rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s.
Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is
ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
Features of Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition.
- Current, thorough coverage of important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues.
- Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lessen joint and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes.
- Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management.
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- Content updates, new developments and references since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19e.
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance.
Other Orthopedics Books
- ESSENTIAL ORTHOPAEDICS 5TH EDITION.
- Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition.
- Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance.Lecture Notes Orthopaedics and Fractures 4th Edition.
- 100 Cases in Orthopaedics and Rheumatology.
- Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Rheumatology.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org