Download Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition PDF Free
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods, authored by Robert Hutchison first began early in the year 1897 (that’s almost a century ago, BTW) as the very first textbook on clinical skills. The book puts great emphasis on the development of good clinical skills and a sound understanding of the quality doctor-patient relationship. It thus provides a very comprehensive text on history taking (HX), patient examination and differential diagnosis. A very concise and systematic approach has been adopted to help explain things in a very simple yet effective manner so that its readers get the most of it.
Below are a few quick features of Hutchison’s Clinical Methods PDF which we think you will find interesting if you are planning to use this book for learning clinical methods:
- The book provides a comprehensive account of the traditional methods of patient history-taking and examination but is updated with a full account of the role of modern investigative techniques.
- This is a book for students of all ages and all degrees of experience.
- This established textbook of clinical methods has been thoroughly reviewed by an international group of students and trainee doctors to ensure the text concentrates on the basic principles of history and examination in all the various clinical settings which medical students need to master.
- The global perspective of the book has been enhanced with a new International Advisory Board recruited from South Asia and the Middle East.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside the Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 23rd Edition:
SECTION 1: General patient assessment
- Doctor and patient: General principles of history taking
- General patient examination and differential diagnosis
- Ethical considerations
SECTION 2: Assessment in Particular Patient Groups
- Children and adolescents
- Older people
- Psychiatric assessment
- Patients presenting as emergencies
- Patients in pain
SECTION 3: Basic systems
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Locomotor system
- Nervous system
SECTION 4: Clinical Specialties
- Skin, nails, and hair
- Endocrine disorders
- Diabetic and other metabolic disorders
- Kidneys and urinary tract
- Ear, nose, and throat
- Sexually transmitted infections
Download Medicine Books :-
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF 13th Edition
- Atlas of Emergency Medicine
- The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Internal Medicine 2nd Edition
- Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide 8th Edition
- Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com