LECTURE NOTES DERMATOLOGY PDF 11TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Lecture Notes Dermatology 11th Edition presents an accessible overview of skin structure and function, along with
the practical aspects of disease management.
Now in its 11th edition, it has been thoroughly updated to focus on recent advances in the knowledge of
skin diseases and their treatment.
It combines readability with high-quality illustrations and is the ideal guide for newcomers to the
speciality as well as those more advanced in their studies.
“A very well written introductory dermatology text with excellent clinical photographs and diagrams.
We would highly recommend this for those wishing to grasp the basic concepts in dermatology.” British Journal of Dermatology.
Key features of Lecture Notes Dermatology 11th Edition.
• An overview of the basics of skin structure and function, as well as practical aspects of disease management
• Excellent clinical photographs, diagrams and histological images
• Newly expanded and updated sections on benign skin tumours, viruses, emergency dermatology (skin failure in particular) and vascular disorders.
With beautiful colour artwork throughout, Dermatology Lecture Notes includes a glossary of
dermatological terms and provides an excellent balance between theory and clinical relevance.
Other Dermatology Books
- ILLUSTRATED SYNOPSIS OF DERMATOLOGY & SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.
- TROPICAL DERMATOLOGY 2ND EDITION.
- Dermatology at a glance.
- 100 Cases in Dermatology.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org