Lecture Notes Epidemiology 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Lecture Notes Epidemiology 6th Edition equips students and health professionals with the basic tools required to learn, practice and teach epidemiology and health prevention in a contemporary setting.
The first section, ‘Epidemiology’, introduces the fundamental principles and scientific basis behind work to improve the health of populations, including a new chapter on genetic epidemiology.
Applying the current and best scientific evidence to treatment at both individual and population level is intrinsically linked to epidemiology and public health,
and has been introduced in a brand new second section: ‘Evidence-based Medicine’ (EBM), with advice on how to incorporate EBM principles into your own practice.
The third section, ‘Public Health’, introduces students to public health practice, including strategies and tools used to prevent disease, prolong life, reduce inequalities, and includes global health.
Other Community Medicine Books
- K Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Community Medicine with Recent Advances 3rd Edition.
- Review of Preventive and Social Medicine – Vivek Jain.
- Mahajan & Gupta Textbook of Preventive & Social Medicine 4th Edition.
- BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance.
- Nutrition at a Glance 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com