LECTURE NOTES IMMUNOLOGY 6TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
This introductory text provides a student-friendly review of essential immunity and immunopathology topics. Key concepts are introduced in an incremental fashion to provide a thorough overview of the field. Closely tailored to the undergraduate immunology curriculum, Part 1 outlines basic immunology, while Part 2 covers more disease-related and clinical aspects.
The new edition of this popular title features a fully updated overview of the roles and regulation of the cells and molecules of the immune system. Key point summaries have been expanded, and key objectives added to the start of each chapter, to help the reader focus on the essential take-home messages.
Readers can then test themselves using the brand new self-assessment section containing problem-solving questions and extended matching questions (EMQs). Including simple, memorable illustrations and quick reference tables, Lecture Notes: Immunology provides the perfect distillation of information for easy recall at revision time, and is ideal for both the novice and those with some prior knowledge of the field.Immunology Lecture Notes provides a thorough grounding in basic concepts of immunity.
Covering the core components of the immunology curriculum at medical school, it presents a concise overview of the immune system, its interactions with pathogens,
the major areas of immunopathology, including immunodeficiency, allergy, autoimmunity, lymphoproliferative diseases and transplantation, and their therapy.
Other Microbiology Books
- Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition.
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology.
- Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 27 Edition.
- Essentials of Medical Microbiology – Apurba Sankar Sastry.
- Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition.
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition.
- Rapid Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine.
- Immunology at a glance 10th Edition.
- Medical Microbiology and Infection at a Glance.
- BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
- Lecture Notes Medical Microbiology and Infection.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org