LECTURE NOTES OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY 3RD EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Lecture Notes Obstetrics And Gynaecology 3rd Edition have been extensively revised and updated
to provide a concise and practical introduction to obstetrics and gynaecology for medical students and junior doctors.
Starting with a section on basic science, the text is divided into six sections that explain female health needs
and their management from the early years to old age.
The self-assessment section is now a separate chapter and includes Extended Matching Questions (EMQs),
scenarios for practical history taking for the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) and Multiple
Choice Questions (MCQs).
Part 1 looks at female reproductive anatomy and physiology.
Part 2 covers the puberty and menstrual problems of young women, sub-fertility, pregnancy prevention, and sexual problems.
Part 3 examines the reproductive years including pregnancy and childbirth.
Part 4 covers the mature woman including menstrual problems of the older woman and pelvic pain.
Part 5 discusses the older woman including the menopause, incontinence and malignancy including breast cancer.
Part 6 demonstrates the importance of public health statistics on the provision of services in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Now in two-colour throughout, with a new colour plate section, Lecture Notes: Obstetrics and
Gynaecologycovers the core material needed for O&G courses, written specifically for medical students,
nursing students, junior doctors on the Foundation Programme and the first two years of specialist training, midwives, and GPs.
Other Obstetrics and Gynaecology Books
- DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynaecology – 6th Edition.
- Jaypee’s Pre Neet Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Sakshi Arora).
- Sakshi Arora Hans Self Assessment & Review Gynaecology 9th Edition.
- Deja Review Obstetrics And Gynaecology 2nd Edition.
- 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition by Lawrence Impey and Tim Child.
- Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Obstetrics by Ten Teachers, 19th Edition
- Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition.
- Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Postgraduates Fourth Edition.
- Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Williams Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition.
- Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Gynecologic Surgery (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com