LECTURE NOTES OPHTHALMOLOGY 12TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Lecture Notes Ophthalmology 12th Edition is perfect for developing knowledge for clinical practice or revision in the run-up to
examinations and uses a systematic approach to provide medical students and junior doctors with all the tools they need to manage clinical situations.
It is also useful for optometrists in training, helping them develop a sound understanding of clinical ophthalmology.
The content has been thoroughly updated and includes:
- Over 200 diagrams and photographs
- A range of core clinical cases in chapter 20 demonstrating the clinical context of key conditions
- Learning objectives and summary of key points in each chapter
Highly illustrated, comprehensive, and accessible, Ophthalmology Lecture Notes is the ideal reference and revision guide to common eye problems and their diagnosis and management.
Beginning with overviews of anatomy, history taking, and examination, it then covers a range of core ophthalmic conditions, including a new chapter on paediatric ophthalmology.
Other Opthalmology Books
- Parsons Diseases of the Eye – 22nd Edition.
- Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology (Brad Bowling).
- AK Khurana Textbook of Ophthalmology.
- Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th Edition.
- Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics, Volume-1 Light-tissue Interaction.
- Basic Ophthalmology By Renu Jogi 4th Edition.
- Rapid Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology at a Glance 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com