Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance Free Download
Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance is an easy-to-read, highly visual guide to orthopaedics.
It comprehensively covers relevant basic science and clinically-oriented anatomy of the musculoskeletal
system, and the diagnosis and management of trauma, sports injuries, paediatric orthopaedics, degenerative
disease, and musculoskeletal tumours.
Although primarily aimed at junior doctors and senior medical students, it is also useful for physiotherapists and nurse practitioners.
Features of Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance:
• Provides thorough coverage of diagnosis, investigation and contemporary treatment options of commonly encountered orthopaedic conditions;
• Features a section on what to expect as a Foundation doctor in orthopaedics, including how to present cases in trauma meetings, essential information to survive ‘on-call’ shifts and tips for efficient clerking of trauma admissions;
• Unique ‘how to’ section, comprising guidance on key practical procedures such as aspirating joints, manipulating fractures and applying plaster casts.
• Includes a companion website at ataglanceseries.com/tando featuring 120 multiple-choice questions and 10 case studiesThis brand new title presents an overview of all the information relating to diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal conditions, and is ideal while on rotation or revising key concepts.
Other Orthopedics Books
- ESSENTIAL ORTHOPAEDICS 5TH EDITION.
- Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th Edition.
- Lecture Notes Orthopaedics and Fractures 4th Edition.
- 100 Cases in Orthopaedics and Rheumatology.
- Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma, and Rheumatology.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org