Download Macleod’s Clinical Examination PDF 13th Edition PDF Free
Features of Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- The book starts with a general overview section on history taking and the general examination that provides the framework on which to hang the detail.
- The systematic examination section documents clearly the relevant history, examination and special investigations as well as giving advice on their significance.
- The third section covers examination in specific situations and emphasises an integrated and structured approach to these patients.
- A final section spells out how to demonstrate the techniques learned in the book in an OSCE.
- Macleod’s is closely linked to its sister publication, Davidson’s Principles & Practice of Medicine, which complements the information in this text.
- Available with full online access on Student Consult and ancillary videos demonstrating key clinical examination routines following the format laid out in the book.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Macleod’s Clinical Examination 13th Edition PDF:
Section 1: History taking and general examination
- Approach to the patient
- History taking
- The general examination
Section 2: System examination
- The skin, hair and nails
- The endocrine system
- The cardiovascular system
- The respiratory system
- The gastrointestinal system
- The renal system
- The reproductive system
- The nervous system
- The visual system
- The ear, nose & throat
- The musculoskeletal system
Section 3: Specific situations
- Babies and children
- The frail elderly
- The adult with fever
- Assessment for anaesthesia and sedation
- The critically ill
- Confirming death
Section 4: Assessing clinical examination technique.
Other Medicine Books :-
- Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition
- Atlas of Emergency Medicine
- The Color Atlas of Family Medicine PDF 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Sports Medicine 2nd Edition
- Netter’s Internal Medicine 2nd Edition
- Emergency & Critical Care Pocket Guide 8th Edition
- Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org