MAHAJAN AND GUPTA TEXTBOOK OF PREVENTIVE & SOCIAL MEDICINE PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
Mahajan and Gupta Textbook Of Preventive & Social Medicine 4th Edition is thoroughly revised and updated; notably among those are epidemiology, communicable and noncommunicable diseases,
MCH and family planning, management, demography and vital statistics, disaster, biomedical waste management, food and nutrition, immunization, geriatrics, communication, and so on.
National Health Programs is thoroughly revised and updated. New data have been incorporated, wherever applicable.
Latest SRS and census data is also included. Various domains that are of importance, both in theory, practical and viva of MBBS examination is highlighted with examples and justification.
Various flowcharts, diagrams and pictures are introduced for clarity of understanding.
This textbook will help the MBBS, postgraduate aspirants, postgraduate students and the students of other public health disciplines.
Other Community Medicine Books
- K Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Community Medicine with Recent Advances 3rd Edition.
- Review of Preventive and Social Medicine – Vivek Jain.
- Lecture Notes Epidemiology, Evidence-based Medicine And Public Health.
- BRS Behavioral Science 7th Edition.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance.
- Nutrition at a Glance 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com