MORGAN & MIKHAIL’S CLINICAL ANESTHESIOLOGY FREE DOWNLOAD
Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology 5th Edition is a true essential for all anaesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Features of Morgan and Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology PDF.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Morgan and Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology 5th Edition:
- The book has been revamped entirely and thus now offers a full-colour presentation of the content.
- The 5th edition also offers new chapters on the clinically important topics of anesthesiology i.e use of anaesthesia outside the O.T, latest additions to the peripheral nerve block chapter and ultrasound-guided use of anaesthesia of various systems/regions of the body.
- New case discussions which help the readers understand the challenges of the real-world clinical practice of anesthesiology.
- High-yield anesthesiology facts and information has been presented in diagrams, bulleted-points, and tables so that you can make the most of it in a single go.
Other Anesthesiology Books
- MILLER’S ANESTHESIA, 2-VOLUME SET 8TH EDITION
- Case Files Anesthesiology (LANGE Case Files).
- Anesthesia at a Glance.
- Lectures Notes Clinical Anaesthesia 5th Edition.
- Oxford Handbook Of Anaesthesia 4th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org