RAPID INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND TROPICAL MEDICINE PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
Rapid Infectious Diseases And Tropical Medicine is the 4th book to appear in the Rapid series. Each book is designed for short revision covering key facts in a simple and memorable fashion, using well-thought-out mnemonics to aid recall.
This new text provides students in the run-up to exams with a comprehensive review of possible causes for symptoms and conditions as well as the key facts of around 100 diseases, following the Rapid mnemonic.
There will also be an appendix giving details of immunisations as well as a list of Further Reading and useful web sites.
Clinical students working on Emergency Medicine and General Practice attachments will find this book extremely useful.
It may also interest those planning electives abroad. Junior doctors and GPs will find this a handy resource for quick access to information on the symptoms and diseases they may encounter in the clinical setting.
Other Microbiology Books
- Microbiology: An Introduction, 13th Edition.
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology.
- Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 27 Edition.
- Essentials of Medical Microbiology – Apurba Sankar Sastry.
- Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition.
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology – 14th Edition.
- Immunology at a glance 10th Edition.
- Medical Microbiology and Infection at a Glance.
- BRS Microbiology & Immunology 6th Edition.
- Lecture Notes Medical Microbiology and Infection.
- Lecture Notes Immunology 6th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org