Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – 3rd Edition Download PDF
Shanbhag Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – 3rd Edition is a Prep Manual for Undergraduates now, more aptly named as Pharmacology for Medical Graduates, Third Edition includes significant expansion and revision of the existing Second Edition.
The style and presentation form has been maintained – simple diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables and student friendly mnemonics. Some new topics like cognitive enhancers, CNS stimulants, Drugs for the treatment of Psoriasis and Acne vulgaris have been introduced. Definitions, treatment schedules as per WHO (for tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria, HIV), RNTCP (for TB) guidelines and classification of blood pressure as per JNC, 2003 guidelines have been included and we acknowledge the same. This extensively revised edition will be useful not only for the students of medicine but also for practicing doctors.
- Format based upon the pattern which is followed by the examiners in framing questions in the exams- both theory and Practical.
- Updated content with addition of new drugs
- Addition of new flowcharts, Figures and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge
- Specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand.
- Easy to understand and point-wise presentation of information, useful for exam going UG students.
- Supplementing text with simple diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables and student friendly mnemonics.
In this article, we have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Shanbhag’s Pharmacology For Medical Graduates – Third Edition PDF.
Shanbhag Pharmacology is a composition of Tara V Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy.
It’s far an Indian pharmacology book and feature three versions to this point. Written in a totally easy language.
The book has one of the fine sources to take a look at and maybe easily revised for having a look at right away
Other Pharmacology Books
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology – KD Tripathi.
- Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Goodman & Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics – 13th Edition.
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Case Files Pharmacology 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Clinical Pharmacology: A Student Formulary
- Medical Pharmacology at a Glance.
- BRS Pharmacology 6th Edition.
- Lectures Note Clinical Pharmacology And Therapeutics.
- Oxford Handbook Of Practical Drug Therapy.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org