TEXTBOOK OF HISTOLOGY A PRACTICAL GUIDE JP GUNASEGARAN PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
Textbook Of Histology A Practical Guide JP Gunasegaran is designed for undergraduate medical and dental students.
The present updated edition is an illustrated account of microscopic structures of tissues and organs in a simple and precise language.
The text is extremely student-friendly.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book:
- Concise, point-wise presentation of text for easy learning and quick recapitulation during exams.
- Line diagrams for a basic understanding of the tissues/organs.
- Pencil sketches of sections (haematoxylin & eosin stained) along with salient points of identification, well-integrated with text for understanding technical details of structures at the backdrop of theory.
- Practicals comprising excellent quality large-sized microphotographs at the end of the theory with detailed explanations of what students are expected to observe.
- Clinical correlation of certain important structures.
- Self-assessment exercise at the end of each chapter for revision of the topics studied.
Other Histology Books
- Inderbir Singh – Textbook of Human Histology
- Di Fiore’s Atlas of Histology.
- Junqueira’s Basic Histology Text and Atlas 14th Edition.
- BRS Cell Biology and Histology 7th Edition.
- Netter’s Essential Histology 2nd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
Contact us: email@example.com