TEXTBOOK OF PHYSIOLOGY AK JAIN PDF DOWNLOAD
In the Textbook Of Physiology By AK Jain, a significant attempt has been made to meet all the goals as per newly framed MCI guidelines. It furnishes a complete coverage of the subject for students of all disciplines of the medical profession.
Salient features of this textbook:
- The entire text including the figures has been thoroughly revised and updated for all topics so as to achieve the requirements of the competency-based undergraduate curriculum.
- Competency in each topic ((i.e. the student should be able to/must know areas of the study) have been added. Each chapter has been organized in the same way.
- Sub-competencies within the topic which can be taught-together-aligned have also been added along with the preview.
- New and modern concepts have been incorporated, simplified and presented so the text is easy to read and follow.
- Study questions have been modified as per the requirement of the new Graduate Medical Education Regulation of the MCI.
- Many more clinical pictures have also been incorporated for better understanding of the clinical concepts.
- Self-testing is encouraged by the provision of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) at the end of each chapter.
- This textbook contains 205 tables, more than 1350 study questions, 2500 MCQs and 825 figures including flow charts.
Other Physiology Books
- Sembulingam Physiology.
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology.
- Ganong’s Physiology Examination and Board Review 1st Edition.
- Porth’s Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States 9th Edition.
- BRS Physiology 6th Edition 2018.
- Physiology at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Essential Physiology.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org