THIEME COLOR ATLAS OF ENT DIAGNOSIS FREE DOWNLOAD
Thieme Color Atlas Of ENT Diagnosis 4th Edition is a new edition, visual guide for the diagnosis of the full range of ENT conditions.
Incorporating the latest developments in the field, this edition opens with an overview of examination techniques, providing
descriptions of instruments, imaging, and diagnostic tests.
Separate sections cover common and uncommon disorders of the ear, nose, pharynx and larynx, and the head and neck.
High-quality photographs are complemented by guidelines for the effective diagnosis and treatment of each clinical problem.
Key Features of the Thieme Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis, 4th Edition.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book: Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis, 4th Edition.
- Expanded discussion of such topics as facial plastic surgery, care for the pediatric patient, and head and neck disorders
- More than 660 high-quality full-colour photographs and illustrations that demonstrate key concepts
- Ideal for medical students and residents in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, this atlas is also a valuable reference for physicians in related specialities.
Other ENT Books
- Dhingra ENT TextBook Free Pdf Download 6th Edition.
- Clinical Methods in ENT – PT Wakode.
- Logan Turner’s Diseases of the Nose Throat and Ear.
- TEXTBOOK OF EAR, NOSE AND THROAT BS TULI.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat at a Glance.
- Lecture Notes Diseases Of The Ear, Nose And Throat 11th Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org