Download Vishram Singh Anatomy Abdomen Volume II PDF
The Second Edition of Vishram Singh Anatomy Abdomen & Lower Limb Volume II is updated in accordance with the syllabus of Anatomy recommended by the Medical Council of India. It covers in detail the anatomy of abdomen and lower limb. Following recent trends of anatomy education, the book in addition to basic information provides knowledge on anatomical, embryological, and histological basis of clinical conditions through its features — Clinical Correlation and Clinical Case Study. Written in simple and easy-to-understand language, this profusely illustrated book provides knowledge of anatomy without extraneous details – ideal for undergraduate medical and dental students. It is highly recommended for those preparing for various entrance examinations, like PG entrance, USMLE, PLAB, etc.
- Detailed exposition on abdominal hernias, joints, and nerve injuries
- Chapters on anterior abdominal wall; inguinal region/groin; male external genital organs; liver and extrahepatic biliary apparatus; kidneys, ureters and suprarenal glands; urinary bladder and urethra; bones of the lower limb; medial side of the thigh; back of the leg; joints of the lower limb; innervation of the lower limb have been revised thoroughly
- Clinical Correlations integrated in the text, highlighting practical application of anatomical facts, have been modified extensively
- Addition of new line diagrams and improvement in earlier diagrams
- Addition of halftone figures to enrich the understanding of clinical correlations
- Inclusion of new tables and flowcharts and revision in earlier tables
- Clinical Case Study at the end of each chapter to initiate interest of students in problem based learning (PBL)
- Additional information of higher academic value presented in a simple way in N.B. to make it more interesting for readers, especially aspiring postgraduates
- Important facts useful for candidates appearing in various entrance examinations like PGME, USMLE, PLAB, listed under Golden Facts to Remember
- Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the book for self-assessment of the topics studied
Other Anatomy Books
- Upper limb and Thorax -B.D Chaurasia – Volume 1
- Lower Limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis – B.D Chaurasia- Volume 2
- Head, Neck, and Brain– B.D Chaurasia- Volume 3
- BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy
- Human Anatomy: The Definitive Visual Guide
- Textbook of Anatomy Upper limb & Thorax Volume 1
- Textbook of Anatomy Head, Neck, and Brain; Volume 3
- Vishram Singh General Anatomy
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 1 Upper and Lower limbs 16th Edition.
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition.
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System 2nd Edition.
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition.
- Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards 4th Edition
- Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards 2nd Edition.
- GRAY’S ANATOMY: THE ANATOMICAL BASIS OF CLINICAL PRACTICE 41ST EDITION.
- BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition.
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, the 4th Edition.
- NETTER’S Surgical Anatomy Review P.R.N.
- Anatomy at a Glance 3rd Edition.
- Case Files Anatomy 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org