Download Vishram Singh General Anatomy PDF
The Second Edition Vishram Singh General Anatomy is updated in accordance with the syllabus of Anatomy recommended by the Medical Council of India. It covers in detail fundamentals of human anatomy and builds understanding of structures, their relations and functions within the complex human body. Following recent trends of anatomy education, the book in addition to basic information provides knowledge on anatomical, embryological, histological and genetic basis of clinical conditions through its feature — Clinical Correlation.. Written in simple and easy-to-understand language, this profusely illustrated book provides knowledge of anatomy without extraneous details – ideal for undergraduate medical and dental students. It is highly recommended for those preparing for various entrance examinations, like PG entrance, USMLE, PLAB, etc.
- Detailed exposition on basic principles of anatomical structures, and relationships and functions of these structures within the human body
- Chapters on skin, superficial fascia and deep fascia, skeleton, muscular system, cardiovascular system, radiological (imaging) anatomy and genetics have been revised thoroughly
- Clinical Correlations integrated in the text, highlighting practical application of anatomical facts, have been modified extensively
- Addition of new line diagrams and improvement in earlier diagrams
- Addition of halftone figures to enrich the understanding of clinical correlations
- Inclusion of new tables and flowcharts and revision in earlier tables
- Additional information of higher academic value presented in a simple way in N.B. to make it more interesting for readers, especially aspiring postgraduates
- Important facts useful for candidates appearing in various entrance examinations like PGME, USMLE, PLAB, listed under Golden Facts to Remember
- Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the book for self-assessment
Other Anatomy Books
- Upper limb and Thorax -B.D Chaurasia – Volume 1
- Lower Limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis – B.D Chaurasia- Volume 2
- Head, Neck, and Brain– B.D Chaurasia- Volume 3
- BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy
- Textbook of Anatomy Upper limb & Thorax Volume 1
- Textbook of Anatomy Abdoman & Lower limb Volume 2
- Textbook of Anatomy Head, Neck, and Brain; Volume 3
- Human Anatomy: The Definitive Visual Guide
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 1 Upper and Lower limbs 16th Edition.
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2 Thorax and Abdomen 16th Edition.
- THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System 2nd Edition.
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th Edition.
- Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards 4th Edition
- Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards 2nd Edition.
- GRAY’S ANATOMY: THE ANATOMICAL BASIS OF CLINICAL PRACTICE 41ST EDITION.
- BRS Gross Anatomy 8th Edition.
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, the 4th Edition.
- NETTER’S Surgical Anatomy Review P.R.N.
- Anatomy at a Glance 3rd Edition.
- Case Files Anatomy 3rd Edition (LANGE Case Files).