WILLIAMS OBSTETRICS 25TH EDITION FREE DOWNLOAD
Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition’s premier obstetrics guide–now updated with a greater focus on maternal-fetal medicine.
The obstetrics text that has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynaecologists is now more timely and essential than ever.
Written by authors from the nationally known University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Williams
Obstetrics maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering
the most current perspective of the field.
In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features offered in this book: Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition.
- An entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
- The traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
- 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- The solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
- Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017
No other text can match the long-established scientific rigour and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics.
With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical
companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
Other Obstetrics and Gynaecology Books
- DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynaecology – 6th Edition.
- Jaypee’s Pre Neet Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Sakshi Arora).
- Sakshi Arora Hans Self Assessment & Review Gynaecology 9th Edition.
- Deja Review Obstetrics And Gynaecology 2nd Edition.
- 100 Cases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1st Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition by Lawrence Impey and Tim Child.
- Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Obstetrics by Ten Teachers, 19th Edition
- Gynaecology Illustrated 6th Edition.
- Gynaecology by Ten Teachers 20th Edition.
- Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Postgraduates Fourth Edition.
- Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Williams Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Gynecologic Surgery (LANGE Case Files).
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition (LANGE Case Files).
- Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2nd Edition.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology at a Glance 4th Edition.
- Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3rd Edition.
- Lecture Notes Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 3rd Edition.
All books/videos/software featured here are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. Contact us: email@example.com